Jamaica Fun Farm’s purpose is to establish a well manage company in St. Elizabeth, Jamaica which will provide entertainment while introducing new technology to the farming industry, in terms of growing vegetables (Aquaponics) and fish (Aquaculture).
At the same time, we intend to create an atmosphere of fun, excitement and serenity for the entire family, including activities designed to please the local residents as well as establish a substantial tourist base within the St. Elizabeth vicinity and the surrounding Parishes.
- Aquaponics and Aquaculture farming
- Farm Produce Packing House for Exporters
Fish Pond (completed)
Soccer Field (completed)
24/7 Security cameras
Cabins and Bunk House
Restaurant and Bar (in progress)
Walking Trail and Hay Ride
Entertainment & Multi-Functional Venue
- Venue: Drifting and car shows, Music Venue, Go-cart rentals etc.
- Gatherings: Numerous activities will constantly be conducted on the farm. Some of these activities will range from stage shows, movie nights, agricultural shows, sporting events and much more.
- Educational Tour:Take a tour of the Aquaponics facility and learn how plant and marine life work together to sustain each other.
- Rest Area: Travelers can stop and visit our Restaurant and Picnic areas along with comfortable bathroom facilities.
- Cabins and Bunk Houses: Enjoy the comfort and activities on the farm.
- Restaurant with Games Room: Enjoy enclosed or open air seating with out-door cooking along with several games.
- Solar and Wind: Solar and Wind Energy will be used to power all our facilities on the farm.
You will be able to relax and enjoy the services and activities which will be provided as follows:
- Produce Packing House for Exporters
- Domino Events
- Restaurant and Bar
- Oldies but Goodies night
- Festivals (fruit, fish, food etc.)
- Farmers Market and Flea Market
- Venue Area and Grounds will be available for rental.
- Drifting and Car Shows, Go-cart rentals
- Internet access.
- School tours of the Aquaponics and Aquaculture facility. Learn how plant life and marine life work together to sustain each other.
- Games Room
- Live Reggae shows and much more
- Farm tours
- Handicap Access will be provided
Currently, there are limited amounts of local attractions within the
St. Elizabeth vicinity. Jamaica Fun Farm is looking forward to bridging the gap by welcoming all local residents and foreigners at an affordable price.